- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6 from arch
- Lace-up leather boot with tonal stitching, logo patch on tongue, and padded collar
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover
- Polyurethane midsole to wick moisture and absorb shock
- Slip-abrasion and oil resistant Timberland Pro outsole
Offering electrical hazard protection, steel toeconstruction, and a slip-resistant outsole, the Timberland PROAr Pit Boss iseverything a work boot should be. Medium width.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You’ve also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don’t have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren’t anything if they aren’t tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.